Wednesday, March 04, 2009

My coffee!

I gave up coffee for Lent.

I gave up coffee and frivolous shopping for things..

That means I can't drink coffee.. and I can't buy shoes.. purses.. dresses.. tops.. etc..

The shopping thing is fine.. I can live without it..

I'm struggling with the coffee..

We got a new Keurig coffee maker.. the one with the pods.. and you just slip a pod.. a cup of water.. press a button.. poof! A cup of coffee..

I don't even get to enjoy it right now..

When's Easter again??

2 comments:

Simone Wedge Stiegler said...

Damn..that sucks! I gave up eating out, being nosey on the internet....Gosh. I dont know what I would do without the coffee. Are you getting headaches yet?!?! Can you at least drink Decaf?!?

Dr.John said...

Drink Pepsi Max plenty of caffeine there.