Monday, February 28, 2005

God, give me strength...

Lord Jesus Christ,

Why don't You ever give me the strength to resist the temptations that You put in front of me? Am I just that weak of a person that cannot handle being strong enough to say no? Lord, I really wanted to say no. I did.. but other things took over me. I couldn't stop myself Lord. Please, give me strength for next time and the time after and the time after.

Lord, I want to say no. I'm offering to You my strength and my weaknesses. I trust that You can help me overcome these temptations until it is proper and right to do these acts. Lord, I feel so guilty because I know that it is not proper in Your eyes to do the things I've been doing. Please Lord, help me. Guide me. I offer all these burdens to You.

Amen.

No comments: