Monday, February 14, 2005

I'm sighing cuz there is nothing to do...

I'm at work and there is nothing to do! I did all i needed to do and there isn't anything I can do about the two pending orders we have because their situation is beyond the realms of what i am able to do...

It's gloomy outside and i'm kinda hungry..

Sigh...

So let's see.. what's new in my life? Nothing much.. it's valentines day today and well.. i don't believe in it so it doesn't matter...

Justyn and I are doing fine since we got off of the break.. it gave me more perspective toward out relationship and how much i really do care about him and how much i really do wanna spend the rest of my life with him and how right it all feels and that i'm not making a mistake..

I'm sleepy.. i wanna take a nap.. but i'm at work and that's not good...

I guess i'm gonna find something to do..

No comments: