Saturday, June 24, 2006

I have cute toes!

Ok.. maybe just for now.. cuz i really like the nail polish color i picked.. very cute.. it is.. i like the red of it all.. makes my toes look very Los Angeles..

I need to go to the beach.. it's beach weather.. maybe after the show is over.. i'll convince my lovely (and white) fiance to join me and go to the beach.. i think it's what i need.. the nice salty air.. i love the salty air of the ocean.. i think i'm more in my element in the ocean than in the mountains..

Not that the mountains are great.. they are.. very quiet and peaceful.. the air is so crisp up there.. maybe cuz it's thinner.. i don't know.. but the only think i really can't stand is the dreadful drive up there.. the circles and circles.. man.. makes me car sick.. but to finally get there.. was awesome.. i would love to have a vacation house up there.. that would be quite awesome!

But the crash of the waves.. the smell of the salt water.. i feel like i'm in my element.. maybe i was meant to be a water sign.. and not an air sign..

But ya.. take me to the beach.. and i'm yours forever!!

No comments: