Tuesday, April 07, 2009

April sneaks up again..

It never ceases to amaze me how fast time really does fly.

My boyfriend and I just recently celebrated the one year anniversary of us meeting each other. We can now say we've known each other for a year now..

Next up is the anniversary of our first day.. and then the anniversary of our actual declaration of our relationship..

I can't believe a year has flown by already..

My friend's babies are all turning a year old.. my other friend is going to have her baby soon..

Other friends are getting married..

I'm almost done with my MBA.. I just finished another class.. and by the looks of it.. I should only have about five more to go.. it seems like only yesterday that I started.. and it's true.. that only last year.. about one year ago in March.. I decided to pursue the MBA.. now I'm in the home stretch..

Time.. time.. time..

Here's to another fun-filled month! Enjoy it while it lasts!

No comments: