Friday, June 26, 2009

Counting down..

I'm sitting here at work.. 75 days left until I leave this facility and go back to the lab I worked at in fullerton.

That was the lab I worked at when I first start blogging on this blog.. full circle.. I'm going back.

I won't be the same lab-rat with the same lab-rat responsibilities though.. because I have grown.. personally.. and career-wise.. I'll have a different job with a different set of responsibilities..

I'm excited.. I'm growing up.. and growing out.. and I cant' wait for all the opportunities this holds for me..

I kinda hope I get to travel a little bit.. but I know that won't come for awhile..

I'll miss this lab.. the work.. the close-to-home-ness.. the short communte..

It's for the best.. God knows what is going to happen.. and I'm just following the path He's put me on..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

I haven't dropped in for a bit but it is good to see your doing well and are still in love.
I'm happy for you.
May God continue to pour his blessings on you.