Sunday, June 21, 2009

Whoa..

Has it really been almost a month since my last post on this blog.. wow!

Poor Blogger.. I've set up camp at Wordpress and have been doing fairly well with that blog that I have neglected the blog that pretty much started my "blog craze."

This was always my first "mature blog" and now.. it's been left behind.. I will try not to let this happen.. I like this blog too much.. I have a fond sentimental attachement to this site and I don't want to see it neglected.

I added a swagbucks widget.. so that should mean that I should be here more often than not from now on.. check the widget out.. it's a search engine that will randomly give away "swag bucks" that are good for redeeming things.. like music.. cameras.. books.. etc..

I'm aiming for some sorta digital camcorder.. I've got a ways to go.. but any little search helps. It helps that I am doing research for class.. so I have good reason to be on the site..

Back to work!

No comments: