Friday, September 25, 2009

The gain..

How does one expect to lose weight when there's food.. food.. food.. around me.. all.. the.. time?!

I'm finishing up week 2 at the new job.. and I'm still adjusting to the whole work/school balance.. it's been hard to find treadmill time..

I had Cursillo weekend this past weekend.. there's more food there..

I feel like I've gained at least.. AT LEAST.. 5 lbs in the last two weeks..

Not good.. not good at all..

I need to flush this out with a lot of water.. and some activity..

I try not to eat too much when I get home either..

I just feel like I'm eating and eating.. especially since the workplace just remembered that my birthday is on Sunday.. and now we have pecan pie!

Yikes!

I'm also starting to eat breakfast because my schedule makes me hungry in the mornings...

Good thing I'm only working 3xs a week..

If time permits.. I can use those other days to work out.. and once life calms down into more of a routine.. I'll be able to find ways to eat less..

I'm already learning to save money.. now.. I gotta learn how to balance out my diet!

No comments: