Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Special songs..

I'm sitting here on the last hour and a half of my second 12hr work day of the week.. and I'm just sitting here and contemplating about music.. songs and lyrics..

There's one song that comes into mind right now.. probably because I just finished blaring it from my iTunes at work..

"For the first time" sung in the musical rendition of Disney's Tarzan.

It's such a beautiful song.. about falling in love for the first time.. it's such a wonderful song..

And although I know that have seemed to have fallen in love several times in my life.. each time always feels like the first time.. I guess its because the people are always so different from each other and I have found so many different reasons to fall in love with a man..

Each relationship has it's ups and downs.. each relationship has it's lessons to be learned..

And with Joe.. it's different once again.. I feel that we really took our time to fall in love.. and the fact that we didn't rush it makes it feel so much more worth it to know how long it took to appreciate it..

Still praying...

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Nuice to read your still in love.