Thursday, March 31, 2005

How'd I end up here?

My other computer is busy.. the office computer is busy searching for stuff... and i have to pee.. the drowning therapy is back in effect and i've so far had two glasses of water and my bladder is crying! Okay.. i'm back.. but i forgot to pee.. oh well..

Sometimes I wish I had a new life.. i wish I have the guts to just pack up my stuff and go.. i wish I didn't feel guilty about leaving everything behind.. I wish I had the guts to tell some people that I'm gonna live my life the way I want to and if I make mistakes then it's my fault.. I wish that they'd understand my need for independence.. I wish they'd understand that I do have my own life and so far.. i haven't screwed it up too bad.. I wish they's stop concentrating on the mistakes i have made and see that I am turning out to be alright.. i can live on my own.. i can manage.. i just wish some other people can see that...

No comments: