Monday, March 21, 2005

I'm scared.. i'm late.. i'm late.. i'm late..

I'm later than i thought i was.. three days.. i hope it's just the stress.. i hope it doesn't mean anything.. oh gawd.. oh God.. please.. now is not the time for this.. but the more i'll worry.. the more stress it'll bring.. and the later it will come.. no no no.. this can't be happening.. please please.. not now.. this is not a good time... please Lord.. not now.. please.. not now...

We aren't gonna do it anymore.. we swear to you.. we'll make a solemn vow.. we won't do it.. we won't.. not until we get married.. please God.. you give me this one chance and i swear to you.. no matter how bad we want to.. we won't.. we won't do it.. we swear.. please God.. don't let this happen to me again.. please.. now is not the time.. You know this.. You of all people know this.. please.. let me get it today.. and I swear to You.. from my entire heart and soul.. we will try our hardest to not do it.. no matter how fierce the temptation.. we won't.. please God.. hear my prayer... please.. please.. please..

Amen

No comments: