Monday, February 13, 2006

Well.. i know.. it's been awhile!!

Ok.. so i know i haven't been here in awhile.. only because i would run out of things to blog about.. and well.. sorry.. this was usually the last blog to get entered.. and well.. this one and the prayer blog.. but.. i have been trying to think of things to put onto here.. and then.. i'd forget.. and run out of drive.. and then hence the neglect of this blog..

I know.. no excuses.. but.. oh well.. that's life.. i guess..

Oy.. looks like my eye twitch is back.. or it's maybe just for today..

I wish I were more artistic with my blog.. adding poetry.. or witty commentary on certain things.. intelligent reviews on movies.. television shows.. blah blah blah..

This is impossible for a number of reasons...

1. I tend to suck at poetry..
2. I don't watch a lot of things.
3. My opinions are of no importance to anyone..

No comments: