Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Bruises fade..

Sigh.. 

I'm still battling this cold.. actually.. the cold is going away.. it's been replaced with hives.. all.. over.. my.. body.. ugh..

I think that the massive itchy feeling is so much worse than any cold.. seriously..

But this is not what we are going to talk about today.. 

Let's talk about how the boy in my life has pretty much made me a happy camper.. despite the crazy itchy feeling.. which I'm being treated for now.. so I should be getting better soon.. thank God.

Anyway..

I don't know how to start this.. I really don't.. so lets ramble on for a bit and hopefully I find some direction.. 

He had chocolate covered strawberries delivered to me today.. to help me feel better.. took me totally by surprise.. something I have never experienced with any guy I have ever been with before.. something I am not used to.. I think that this has been bumped up to the "most romantic thing a guy has done for me category.."

I'm happy.. gosh.. I feel like a giddy high school girl that got a balloon gram from her boyfriend.. haha.. he makes me happy.. something that I've had a hard time admitting to myself.. 

I like him.. a lot.. a whole lot..

It's great.. but I'm terrified.. 

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Quit being terrified. Sit back and enjoy.
Every night I pray you will find a young man who loves you and that you can love.
This might be the one.