Thursday, May 14, 2009

Feelin' it..

I swear.. this has to be the longest month I am experiencing in my life..

Granted.. it does seem like the week went by quickly.. it just feels like we should be at the last week of May or something..

I always complain that the time flies by crazily and it's so hard to keep up.. but this month is ridiculous..

I think it's because I have got lots to look forward to at the end of the month.. the anniversary weekend.. and then the Vegas week vacation..

I just want this class to be over already.. it's a long needed vacation.. and a long-deserved weekend away with my boyfriend..

I'm procrastinating.. this paper needs to get written so I can work on the final paper so I have nothing to worry about on the anniversary weekend..

That should be motivation enough to get me cranking on the paper.. I have no idea why it isn't!!

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

By now I suppose the paper is finished.