Monday, May 25, 2009

Shopping and bopping..

Joe and I had a great Memorial Day weekend out of town. We went to Santa Monica and had fun at the beach and around Los Angeles and Beverly Hills..

We hit two malls and loved every second of it.

I'm in a "shopping" mood.. and right now.. it's more a "window shopping" thing than an actual shopping thing..

I also saw this really pretty engagement ring at the Tiffany & Co. Not that he and I are going to be engaged anytime soon.. but it was really fun to look..

I told Joe that was what I wanted.. but I looked at the price.. and it is waaaaay too much to be spending on an engagement ring.. haha.. $10K is too much for an engagement ring.. that's like.. half of the wedding budget.. that's a definite no..

Hahah.. well.. it's not like our engagement and wedding is happening anytime soon.. so there's lots of time to find something he's willing to buy me.. hahah.. lots of time..

No comments: