Thursday, May 07, 2009

Hey day.. may day..

It never ceases to amaze me how fast the years go by as I get older.. the months fly by like is just this ever-increasing momentum that is zooming us faster and faster through time..

Time never stops for anyone.. nor will it slow down for anyone.. no matter how much I try to ask for it..

Sometime.. all I need is an extra hour in the day.. an extra hour to sleep.. an extra hour of the day to do more things.. an extra hour for homework.. an extra day in the week to be able to relax and get things done..

But I gotta keep moving with the time.. and I gotta make sure I'm keeping up with it all.. I can't fall behnd because there is no such thing as falling behind time..

Oh boy.. let's hope that I continue to remain calm.. and keep my sanity through all of this..

This class is killin' me.. it really is..

No comments: