Friday, July 10, 2009

Extra dough

Extra money is always a good thing.. but I really don't have time to get an extra job.. so I found ways to make some extra money while doing the things I love.. going on the internet.. blogging.. yadda.. yadda..

I've found two great websites that have helped me with this extra money..

Redgage
This site allows you to post blog entries, pictures, links and stuff.. and it gives you money based on how many people view your stuff.. you get more money the more people view your stuff and leave comments for them. It encourages you to write good content... and to be interactive with others as well..

Gather
It's similar to Redgage, but it's based on a points system and these points can be redeemed for paypal payments.. or gift cards. I use this place to get target gift cards.. it' saves me money on everyday necessity shopping. They recently revamped their points system, so everyone's getting used to the way it works.. and my points seem to be accumulating a little faster than before.. so we'll see how well this works..

Clicking on the link sends you to my referral site where you can sign up with my referral.. check it out.. it's all free to join!

No comments: