Monday, July 06, 2009

Shenanigans..

Fourth of July weekend was full of fun.. heat.. and heat..

It was HOOOOOT!

The thing I noticed about San Diego though.. was it blaring hot in the morning.. not as hot as the I.E.. but it was hot enough to complain about the heat.. but by 5ish in the early evening.. the cool breeze kicks in.. and then I'm freezing by 9pm..

Seriously?

Being from the Inland Empire.. the middle of the desert.. heat is something I'm used to in the summer.. but what I love most about summers here is that the heat last throughout the day.. and leaves a comfortable evening where I don't have to bring a sweater.. and I can still be in my shorts.. and not feel any cold..

That is why I didn't bring a sweater with me this weekend because I wasn't thinking that the weather down there would be any different..

I don't think I like that it gets cold at night there..

I like the comfort of Inland Empire summer nights.. ahh.. nice.

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Next time you will have to bring a sweater.