Friday, July 17, 2009

Redgage/Gather

I have been all over redgage and gather posting and posting and posting that I have totally neglected my wordpress blog and this blogger blog.

I guess because there is no monetary incentive to posting blogs here..

Then again, it's not like I'm bringing in the big bucks by posting stuff on there..

On Redgage, I have about $.20 collected from views of the stuff that I've posted. It's hard to get started on getting an active viewer base.. as is with any blog or website.. it's a slow beginning..

I have problems concentrating on a specific subject I should write about and sometimes the creative energy just isn't there to make a good posting on those sites.. as is with any blog or website I have.. I am just not creatively "on the ball" all the time..

On Gather.. I've got about 800+ points.. which I am trying to accumulate enough to get a $25 gift card to Amazon.com. I know that the more stuff I post.. the more points I get.. but again.. the creativity is just not there all the time..

Also.. with having to concentrate on school work.. it's hard to find time to really dive into the websites and get enough people to view my stuff..

Gotta keep on pushing.. I guess..

No comments: