Sunday, August 23, 2009

The reanalysis is...

I love this blog.. I've really grown up with this blog.. reading entries from years and years ago have shown me how much I have really grown.

It's hard to let this blog go.. even if I have found myself spending so much more time on my other blog..

So.. I've decided to keep this one. I still have readers on here.. tho' few and far between. There are people that stumble across this blog and read it.. and leave comments.. which are always greatly appreciated.

I just won't promote this as much and will let it be.. and continue to appreciate the readers that I do have.. I'll have faith in the readers I have.. or those that stumble upon this and hope they come back..

This is also the blog I will turn to for releasing thoughts that I necessarily want friends, family and boyfriend to read.. they are usually fleeting moments and temporary emotional blow-ups..

Keepin' it real.. that's what this is..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Glad you still love this blog because I stop in now and then. I like to read your thoughts.
Be4cause of your faith it is like reading the adventures f a modern Christian.