Friday, August 21, 2009

August: Nothing new

We're in the final stretch of August.. quickly finding our way to September and I am still in utter shock at how fast this year is going.

Every year just gets faster and faster.

It's hard to make the most of life when it just quickly passes you by..

I'm in my final stretch for my MBA program as well.. I just paid for my second to the last class.. and I'm in the final two weeks of my third to the last class.. I can't believe I'm surviving it.. but I am.. with the Lord's help.. I'm able to do anything..

I want to hurry up and finish.. there are so many things I want to do with the free time I am going to have once school is done.. but I have to be patient..

I did start running.. I'm training for a 5K marathon. My goal is to do one in October. It's a 9 week training program and I'm barely on week 3.. it's interesting.. and tiring.. but I'm enjoying it.

I'll keep you posted on my progress.. or you can just go to this blog:
Living life in the carpool lane..

No comments: