Friday, January 27, 2006

No.. I have not neglected this one..

It seems like I have been neglecting to post on this site.. but when I look at the last date taht I posted a blog.. it's only been Monday..

I really don't have a lot of things to discuss.. and so I don't see the point in inundating blogs with useless verbage.. and blabber.. although i know i do it anywya.. i don't feel the need to do it to every single blog i have.. i gotta have some substance in some of the blogs i post.. right??

In financial news, i got my w2 forms from both employers.. which means that I can file my taxes.. i hope I get a return this year.. I should hope so.. since I'm single.. independent.. blah blah blah.. I should be able to recieve some moeny back.. i'm hoping.. praying.. wishing.. wanting..

I don't quite know what i'm going to do with that tax return.. I'll probalby do what I always do.. SAVE..

I don't think I ever remember a time that I recieved money.. even as a gift.. and just spent it.. i always remember just saving it.. putting it away into my early savings account.. never just spending it on anything..

I guess thta's why i was able to save up the money I have now.. in a way.. its' a good thing.. cuz now i can pretty much buy whatever i want.. and have money left over for a rainy day..

On theother hand.. i never got to know what it feels to just blow gift money.. oh well..

I do know what it's like to blow a paycheck.. so i guess it's the same thing!!

No comments: