Monday, January 30, 2006

My water bottle's warped..

So.. my water bottle looks funny...

I refilled my water bottle with water.. first.. i put in a bit of hot water.. and then.. i douce it with the cold water.. and it totally warped my bottle.. now.. it's leaning to one side.. and the water is cold again.. NO HELP AT ALL!

You know what I need right now? I need a nice deep neck massage.. my neck is sore.. and it's a big enough deal to be able to blog about it on three of my blog sites.. but i can barely move it right now without feeling stiff and sore.. not fun.. it's a bitch to drive with my neck like this too..

I'm at work.. and I'm working.. believe it or not.. i'm trying not to let this "under the weatherness" truly get to me.. but my head is heavy.. and all i want to do is sleep.. but the fact that all i want to do is sleep is something that isn't out of the ordinary for me.. i always want to just sleep.. especially when i am at work..

I'm falling apart.. i think i'm going to die.. my body will shut down.. my body is not working.. and so i think i'm going to die.. wahh!!!

That water bottle just looks so f'ed up right now..

I had a dream last night.. but i don't really remember it.. but i know I dreamed about something.. maybe about performances or soething.. but i know i had a dream about it.. i just can't remember it.. and i would love to remembre it cuz i was really into it when i was a sleep.. so i don't know..

I hate Mondays.. like you didn't already know!

No comments: