Friday, January 06, 2006

Well... this isn't original!

I guess the main topic of the day is my restless and sleepiness.. it seems to be the only thing on my mind right now! I am kinda hungry.

It's one of those days that I wish I had more time in life to do everything that I wanted to do PLUS get enough sleep at night. I guess.. in a way.. that would require that days be 48 hours long instead of 24. But that's retarded. I guess. It may be retarded but i'm sure a lot of people agree with me..

Sometimes.. more often than not.. i feel like i'm running on fumes.. it's like.. i know there aren't enough hours in the day to do everything.. yet.. i still try to do everything.. i wish sometimes.. i knew how to slow down and relax.. but living at home.. there's not such thing as down time.. if there is time to sit and relax.. then there's time to do everything else.. so.. i was always taught to be on the go..

But.. i dont know.. i've got a lot done in my life.. living that philosophy.. but i'm feeling the burn out.. i'm feeling the burnout at age 25.. that's really not good..

I want to be able to sit down and do nothing.. and not feel guilty for it..

Ok.. next topic.. i dont' know.. i feel like i have ADD.. i can't stay still and i cna't keep one train of thought.. i want to be everywhere!! I want to make a scarf.. i want someone to teach me how to knit.. i want someone to show me how to make different patterns crocheting.. cuz i wanna make stuff by crocheting and knitting..

I want to read a million books..

I want to save the world from famine and war..

I want to make a contribution to all the charities in the world..

I want to start my gifting/tart business..

I want to do so much!!!

No comments: