Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Oh man! I got left.. and right.. har har har!

Hey! I'm all alone here at work now! What's up with that?!

My boss is gone on personal business.. the other lab guy had to go down to the UCLA library to pick up something for one of our lab procedures.. and so i'm here.. alone... in this lab.. i should be able to just get out of here.. but i'm going to yoga class at 6pm and so.. there is really NO point in me driving home.. only to drive out to Corona again.. if my cousin lived in her condo already.. i'd be able to crash out there for awhile before going to yoga class.. taht woudl be SWEET!

Nah.. do you really think i'd go over there a lot.. i doubt it.. i really do.. i mean.. there's no use for me to be over there.. really.. nope.. none at all..

Whatever.. i'm rambling..

Anyway.. there should be some guidelines for this new year..

1. Do not gain weight. I don't think I have to lose weight anymore.. the new goal is to just KEEP IT OFF!!!
2. Do not lose patience. Working hard on this one!
3. Do not be such a brat. Again, working hard on this one!
4. Do not spend so much money. This is turning out to be easier than expected. I know I have the necessary big spendatures.. like car maintenance.. and keeping up with my bills... but extra expendature has been cut down tremendously.. i can do this one!
5. Do not over stress. Working hard on this one too!

Those seem to be the basic guidlines for 2006. Now.. the one thing i need to start getting used to is putting 06 instead of 05 on all my bills and paper work! Sheesh!!!

No comments: