Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Cold!

I am cranking my way through all the podcasts I have got loaded up on iTunes. I think that I had peaked at 1270+ podcasts that were not listened to. I was down to only about 2.0+ GB of memory left on my computer because of all the podcasts that were loaded into my computer.

Luckily I am down to about 1220+ podcasts and I have anywhere between 3.5-5.0 GB of memory on my computer.

Now, it may not seem like I have gotten through much of the podcasts. In reality, I have.

It's just that I can listen to about 10-12 podcasts a day, depending on the length of the episode, then when I refresh the subscriptions, I can end up loading between 6-10 new episodes.

I think by the end of the week, I can usually see that I have indeed listened to more than I have downloaded.

Well.. it makes sense to me.

I love my podcasts, it gives me something entertaining to listen to and I don't get tired of it cuz I'm always listening to a different episode all the time. It's not like when I'm listening to the music I have loaded, becuase after awhile I start getting repeated songs. With the podcasts, it's a different episode so I'm always listening to something new.

I love my iPod. I think if I get through enough podcasts, I will give up listening to my iPod at work during Lent.

Oooh, that's hardcore, but I'm sure I can do it.

No comments: