Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I want you to know that I've been damaged..

When there has been so much tension and so much anger, is it fixable?

Should it be fixable?

I keep thinking that maybe I'm just too scared to try to see if it will work out. I keep thinking that maybe I will be missing out on something if I hold on.
I keep thinking that maybe a miracle would happen and we will get to be happy again.

But I don't know what is going to happen.

No one does.

I know that you aren't supposed to give up on love.

But..

But what if love's already given up on you?

Too much damage between us. Too much tension and too much anger.

When is it time to finally throw in the towel?

There's always that little bit of me in the back of my mind that says "just a little while longer.. just a little more.. you can do it.. it will all work out in the end.. if you just hold on a little more.."

There's always that feeling that I want to believe is love for him..

It's all preventing me from letting it all go..

Ugh..

No comments: