Friday, December 07, 2007

Oh geez.. catch the flying time!

Wow, where did the week go?

Work has got me running around in circles. Home life and performance life has got me spinning around in circles. The choir has got me going also.

December is a bad month for any sort of leisure. I am learning this the hard way.

I'm exhausted but I can't stop. There are too many things to do that rest is just not an option right now. I promise myself in January that I will find some time to rest... i hope!

I am still around. I am still doing well.. I just barely have any time to surf the internet and blog around. I kinda miss it. It doesn't help that the internet is up and down at my house. Even my poor iPod Touch isn't picking up the Wi-Fi connection at my house so I can't even get on the internet from there!

I hope that it improves soon.

Hope everyone is more relaxed than I am.. but from the looks of it.. I think we are all in the same boat when it comes to the Christmas season.

Also, I've noticed that I have been much more assertive with expressing my faith when it comes to this Advent season. When people have been trying to be politically correct and telling me "happy holidays" i always seem to find myself replying with a "merry christmas."

I'm a Catholic. I celebrate Christmas. I will say it. I refuse to "PC."

That is all.

Enjoy the Advent season!

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Good for you. We all need to be bold in proclaiming our faith.