Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dream a little dream of me..

I am sleepy.

Staying up late almost every night is definitely not a good thing. School keeping me up all night is also not a good thing.

I passed my first class with an A-. I'm happy, but I know I could do better. I'd like to do better. I'm hoping to do better. Time to bust my bootay and get an A.. not just an A-.

This session's class is really large. At least twenty of us in the class and everyone is really smart. I hope that I learn a lot from these people and that they learn a lot from me.

I don't want to get bogged down and crammed with school work. My CCD class is ending soon, so I should be able to gain one more day to study on Wednesday nights for school.

Partylite has slowed down again. I did a really good party with one of my coworkers and that was great. I'm hoping to find time in June to throw more really good parties. I'm going to start hitting up my other friends soon.

No comments: