Monday, April 21, 2008

I can't believe this..

Time.. time.. time..

I start my new class tomorrow. It's about Transitional Leadership. I have no idea what that means, but I'm sure that I'll figure that out soon enough.

I haven't found out what my final grade for my first class is. I know that I started the last week with a 92%.. which means I was getting an A at the beginning of the last week.

We had the huge paper and our participation, so I have no idea what my grade is now. I hope that it's still up in the 90's.. I really want to get an A on all these classes.

I do know that as time progresses, that goal is going to be harder and harder to reach, but I will try my best and I know that I won't fail.

During my whole week off, I did nothing but go out and have fun. I know that I will be suffering for the next six weeks, so I tried my best to have some mind-numbing fun before hand.

This session, I really hope that I won't fall behind too far to the point that I am stressed right before the due dates of my projects. It's a learning process and by the time I finish this entire course, I would finally gotten the hang of it.

Nothing major has been going on in my personal life. My whole world has been consumed by the Masters program. I honestly don't think that's a bad thing. It keeps me away from unneccessary drama.

I am really sleepy, maybe I'll take a nap when I get home.

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

A nap would be good. Glad everything seems to be going well. Glad you had some time for some fun.