Monday, April 28, 2008

On the outside looking in..

Why do I have to make things more complicated than they really are?

Why do I have to think more into things than I really should?

Why can't I just allow myself to go with the flow.. even though the flow may possibly flowing in the opposite direction??

Why am I psyching myself out for something when in all reality.. it's all just going to end with my heart broken.. again!?

Hindsight is 20/20. And all I keep thinking about is.. "I could really get used to this.."

That's not what was supposed to happen. I was supposed to have a good time.. and not think anything more about it..

I'm so screwed.. better hydrate up.. I'm sure the waterworks will start up once he breaks my heart..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

If you expect he'll break yiur heart he probably will. You need to shift expectations.