Saturday, August 09, 2008

Dun.. dun.. da.. da.. da.. da..

Love songs have new meaning..

Not in the whole "wide-eyed.. bushy-tailed" way.. I mean.. there are more senitmental meanings to love songs..

But I don't know if it's "love.."

We'll just leave it at that..

I went to go visit an old friend who just had a baby two weeks ago.. she's doing well.. and so is the little darling girl.. It's amazing to see all these girls that I practically grew up with.. being mothers.. it was wierd enough watching them all get married.. it wasn't wierd in a bad way.. wierd in an amazing way.. that way that really hits home.. saying "we're grown ups.. now.."

Now.. most of them have entered motherhood.. and I couldn't be more happier.. I love babies and to be able to have these little babies around me.. and being able to give them back when they get out of hand... that's like.. the dream! Hahaha..

In reality.. I'd love to have one of my own.. and I pray that it will happen.. sooner than later.. but I'm willing to wait because I trust God has his plan for me.

I just know that when I do have a child.. I plan on being an amazing mother.. and super wife..

But I know I'll definitely miss my sleep.. yawn.. I'm sleepy now!

No comments: