Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's getting harder and harder to breathe..

All that strength.. crumbles.. instantaneous.

I refuse to let it get to me. I refuse to let all the months of strength and rebuilding my life into something I can be proud of.. crumble in a matter of minutes.

I'm allowed my moments of weakness.. but that's all that they will be.. just moments.. not lifetimes.

I don't want to be insecure. I don't want this to be the driving force that will take away all the happiness I've tried so hard to attain and retain.

I shouldn't be needy. I shouldn't have to be needy. Neediness will just make him think that I am weak and that I can't handle things on my own.. when I know I can.

I know I just need him right now. I just need him to be here, but it's hard when being "here" is an hour and a half away from him. But I refuse to be that needy girl that needs to be comforted all the time.

I have to be strong because I have no choice. I have to be strong because I don't want him to find me weak. I spent the good portion of our beginning showing him how strong I really am. I refuse to contradict all that with one or two bad incidents tearing me down.

I don't know how to approach this.. I don't know where the line stands between strength and weakness..

Some kind words.. thoughts.. advice.. that would be really nice right now..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Relax. Trust yourself. Everything will work out. Remember you can always lean on God. He sees you as you are and loves you.