Saturday, August 30, 2008

Everybody wants to live happily ever after..

And well.. I'm no exception..

Haha.. had the wierdest dream last night.. er.. the other night.. I'm not quite sure which night.. but I know it was a recent dream.

I was on one end of a football field. It kind of looked like FoHi's football field.. maybe because that's the only football field I've been on.. with the exception of our own high schools.. but that was more like a vast field.. with no stadium seats or anything..

Ugh.. I digress.

Anyway.. and Joe.. the boyfriend.. was on the fifty yard line.. I was part of a game show.. hosted by two of my friends.. and the guy asked the easy questions.. and the girl asked the hard questions. I had to flip a coin to determine which one of them would ask me the question.

For each question I got right.. Joe came closer to me. For every question I got wrong.. he moved away.. and if he hit the end of the field.. he was to walk away from my life.. FOREVER..

Sad!

Anyway.. it seemed ok at first.. I was getting asked by both people and I'd get some right.. some wrong... Joe stayed at around the fifty yard line..

Then.. suddenly.. i was getting questions from the girl.. one after the other and I would watch him get farther and father and farther away from me.. and I could hear him yelling out for me.. but he was getting so far away that we couldn't make out what he was saying anymore..

Then.. somehow.. I found out that the girl switched out the coins and that she rigged it so that she would be asking the questions all the time.. and he was going to eventually walk out of my life..

When I started to get out of my podium to do something.. my alarm goes off.. so I don't know how the dream would have ended..

Hmm..

Dreams are interpretations of the subconscious..

I wonder what my subconscious is so worried about..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Sometimes a dream is just a dream.