Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Let's try something..

My birthday is exactly a month away.. and I realized that I really haven't done anything new in a long time.

So.. I'm thinking.. it's time step out of my comfort zone and do something completely out of my personality.

My boyfriend (yes.. he's officially my boyfriend now..) says I should do golf... haha.. that's only cuz he plays golf.. and I'm sure he'd like to get me into it too.. but ya.. um.. let's start with something else..

Hmm.. I got this out-of-the-way notion to go on some sort of hike.. get in tune of nature.. to get in tune with the natural gifts that God has graced us with.. God graced all of us with the beauty of the world.. and I just want to see if I can be a part of that.. outside the realm of shopping malls and amusement parks and man-made luxuries..

The whole world is out there.. and I am opening doors.. and answering the calls that are sent to me..

I just want to see if i can handle the exposure to it al..

Everyone knows I'm the complete opposite of "outdoorsy"

I'm getting older.. let's try being "outdoorsy.." even if just once more..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Outdoorsy can be fun. Glad you now have an official boy friend.