Wednesday, July 21, 2004

My day, my thoughts

Sometimes I feel like I just want to jump off of a bridge.  Sometimes life just doesn't seem worth living.  I'm bored.  There's nothing left for me to do.  I've done the whole school thing, I've gotten my degree, and I'm working full time... I mean, what's left?

I assume that finding love is next.  But how lucky do you think I am in that department?  At least with the whole education thing, I have full control of it.. I know where it will end up.  It's predictable. 

But with relationships, I have no control.  It's unpredictable.  I become vulnerable.  I get hurt.  Is it worth it?  Sometimes I think it is, and sometimes I don't. 

I'm lonely.  That's one thing that's certain.  I do want companionship.  I want someone to give me the variety in my life.  I'm bored.  I live monotonously.  I need spontaneity.  A relationship could give that to me.  Right?

Argh.. i just don't know...

No comments: