Thursday, July 29, 2004

New musical obsession...

Okay... so maybe i'm a lil late.. but i just discovered Joss Stone and I think she's so awesome... I love her sound... that's talent!!!

Anyway.. so my co-workers sorta found out about my lil bout with depression... they were trying to force me to go out to Newport with them and that's just soo not my thing.. i just don't like that kinda clubbin stuff.. it's not my scene... i'm a home-body.. i'd rather be home.. on my computer.. giving myself self-therapy through a million different blogging websites..

I'm bored with life.. i need an outlet for all this energy i have... i took for granted the thrill of performances... now that i'm not involved in theater in any form.. i totally miss it.. i never thought i would... i thought it would be easy to give up theater.. apparently it's not.. but i guess i'll get over it.. i usually do get over things...

So i had a great day at yoga today.. my abs were soo working today.. and i'm determined to get my damn handstand down... i was almost up with assistance.. but i got scared.. it's all in my head.. i can soo do it! I will do it! I'm happy (for once!) cuz i had a good yoga day.. that was the highlight.. and now i'm going to bed...

No comments: