Tuesday, July 27, 2004

The rain in spain stays mainly in the plain...

Ya.. so i'm musical today.. give me a break!

I went to a convention today... good lord was there a lot of people.. all science geeks, thank you very much! No worries though cuz i was one of them... i was in my element.. i was with my people.. lol...

I miss the theater.. i wish i was doing a show.. the auditions for Company in Chino came and went.. i was in Thousand Oaks sun-burning my back during the auditions... i really wouldn't know what to sing anyway... would it be to formal to have sung 'broken vow?' That seems to be my audition song of choice.. or i could always go with 'i don't know how to love him'... it's safe.. i've done it so many times... i could easily do it again.. i wouldn't mind doing it either...

I just wish that things didn't end up the way that they did and i was able to do FAME... it was my plan all along to be more active at the mummers... it was my plan all along to do more theater... so much for plans!

I've got to go to yoga class soon... i'm excited.. cuz i sooo need it... i will get a handstand eventually... i just need to get over the fright... it's such a friggin mental thing now... cuz i'm sure my body can handle.. my mind just needs to get over it! Goodness gracious...

I should look up kabbalah... i looked up scientology and figured that i didn't like it... i'm open-minded... looking up information on it never hurt anyone... right?

I'm gonna try to get some sleep tonight.. early.. but i need to settle my laundry tonight... ya.. that's the agenda... ooooh-kay...

No comments: