Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I need to learn to blog more frequently again..

Life is getting too busy for me to keep up with all these blogs and blog sites.. but i guess it's ok.. cuz the less frequent i tend to visit the blogs.. then.. the more things i should be able to blog about.. right? Probably not.. but I do have a bone to pick...

I have a bone to pick with my loverly boyfriend.. mr. "whenever you miss me.. i'm just a phone call away.." BULLSHIT!!!

Well.. let's see.. it seems like every single time i call him around this time and it's unexpected.. homeboy never seems to be home..

This is the guy that used to chew me out cuz i woudl complain about how much we would never talk on the phone.. or how little time we spend with each other.. and he would tell me that i could also make an effort by calling him too.. well.. see.. i call.. and HE ISN'T THERE.. in fact.. his mother says she doesn't know where the boy is.. hmmm...

Now.. i trust him and i know he isn't doing anything he shouldn't be.. but sheesh.. it seems like he's out of the house any moment he gets.. and i have one thing to say about that.. HMPH!

It's getting to the point that i'm just gonna stop calling.. i'm gonna stop trying to call around this time of the day.. i had a feeling that he wouldn't be home.. but i took a chance anyway.. just in case.. cuz i mean.. you never know.. right.. argh.. this isn't cool anymore.. sigh..

No comments: