Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Another year starts.. today!

So.. today is the first day of my CCD class.

I'm excited, nervous, and hopeful.

I hope that this year will be better than any other the other years I have taught. This will be my third class. My first class was a blast, last years was questionable.. I don't know what to expect for this class.

I want to approach this class in a whole new light. I have learned so much from Cursillo and from listening to all those Catholic podcasts. I have a vision of how I want my class to be. I just don't know if that's the way it's going to end up. I'm praying that it will be close to what I'm imagining.. but who knows?

Well.. wish me luck.. and send a lil prayers my way!

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

You will do well because you have the two things a church teacher needs. You have a vision and you have faith.