Sunday, June 01, 2008

June.

Can you believe we are HALFWAY through 2008 already?!!?

Where is all the time going? I know I say this every year and every month, but why does it feel like it's flying soooo fast this year? I have no idea what I have gotten accomplished so far.

Well.. no.. let's take a step back and think..

I did start working on this MBA.. which seems more like a curse than a blessing at the moment.. but I know that I'm only saying this now because I am soo not in the mood to write a paper.

I've met some new people that make me happy. I ended a connection with someone that no longer made me happy.

I'm taking a chance on things in life and I'm not regretting anything so far.

I guess, with as fast as time is going, there are many blessings that are embedded in it all. Those blessings were not only for me, but for a lot of my friends and family, and for that, I know that I am blessed. When my friends and family are happy, then I am happy.

I have learned so much about myself and life and how I handle things over the past few years that I have changed so much..

I feel like I've reached this whole level of maturity.. looking back at the person I was at the beginning of the year.. I feel like I have changed so much. I don't know how or why, but I did.

Blessings.. all around.. blessings..

2 comments:

Dr.John said...

It seems like the change was for the good.

bettygram said...

Halfway already. I can't believe it.