Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Makes me wonder..

Sometimes I wonder why I can be soo happy about something in my life.. and then.. a sudden twist of events causes me to doubt it all..

I mean.. here I am.. totally content in the situation I am in.. happy.

Then.. I dig around and find something out that can be detrimental to my happiness..

I mean.. I don't think I should let it get to me.. but it could be big enough to really affect what I have in my life right now and If I avoid it.. I just may end up more hurt than ever..

It's like God says.. "Here you go.. enjoy.."

And then.. I do enjoy it..

But then God says.. "Oh.. wait.. there's a catch.. "

Ugh.. why must there be a catch?! I knew that this was all too good to be true.. and I don't want to see pessimistic.. but I kinda doubted that I could be 100% content in this situation.. it did seem too good to be true..

But then again.. this could be a test.. if I can handle it.. right?

What to do.. what to do..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Stop thinking about it and be happy. Life hasits ups and downs but real joy is inside and comes from God.