Wednesday, February 11, 2009

First Valentine's Day Weekend Extravaganza!!!

This weekend is going to be the boyfriend and mine's first Valentine's Day. It falls on a three-day weekend, and so we are pretty much going to make the most of it.. I think.

I have never been one for Valentine's Day. I'm not too into the candy and flowers and overtly nice romantic gestures.. well.. to occur on THAT day..

I'm more of an anniversary type person.. do those things on our anniversary. That's where the romance should happen. An anniversary commemorates the day that you two became a couple.. unless you got together on Valentines Day.. then that's a whole new story.

I think we're going to stay in that day. We're going to cook dinner and have a nice little dinner for us at my house. Parents will be partying with their friends, and I'm not sure what the little brother is doing.. but for the most part..the house will be our own.

I think it will be fun this weekend. I don't want to expect anything.. just a good comfortable time with a guy that makes me happy and comfy cozy.

Sweet.

No comments: