Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Freezing and grumpy..

It is cold and wet in Southern California.

This sucks.. I hate this kind of weather. It makes me want to stay in bed all day under my covers and not do anything but sleep.

I wrote a blog recap of my awesome Valentine's Day weekend.. and it can be read by clicking here.

It was a really fun weekend and it made me enjoy valentines day for the first time in a long time. It was really sweet and fun and I laughed.. a lot.

Gosh.. it's freezing and I can't feel my fingers. It's making it impossible to type of this blog entry.. I get dizzy when I stand up for a long period of time because I am so tired.. and my heart is racing because I'm not feeling good.

Maybe I'm getting sick.. but I better not be because I'm on a business trip all week next week.. yikes!

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Glad you had such a great time. Sorry you don't feel good.