Monday, February 09, 2009

Oh my stars..

It was a fun weekend. I had the boyfriend over this weekend. That always brightens the mood.

My friend had been telling me for the longest time that there is a strong resemblance between the boyfriend and I. She said she is in the same situation as her husband and they used to constantly be mistaken as brother and sister. She said that eventually.. that may start happening to us.

Well.. yesterday.. it did.

We were eating at a Japanese restaurant with my mother after Mass.

My mother was talking to the waiter about how her children love the food at the restaurant we were in. The waiter then looks at us as if implying that the boyfriend and I were her children.

Ha!

Weird.

I don't see it. I really don't.

Do you?
From Us.. in Anaheim

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

There is a bit of a resemblance.