Friday, February 13, 2009

So cold!

I am absolutely FREEZING!

This California girl is sooo not used to this freezing weather. She can't channel her inner "native Rhode Island girl" inside her and enjoy this cold weather.

I left Rhode Island when I was two years old. From Rhode Island, we went to California.. and it's pretty much where I've been ever since..

My mom used to tell me stories of how I used to love being outside in the snow. My cheeks would get all red.. but I wouldn't care.

Then again.. I was just a toddler.. stuff like that doesn't phase kids of that age.. as long as there is fun to be had.. they don't care what the circumstances..

I'm a total California girl all the way and I can't imagine myself living anywhere else but here. I need the warmth of Southern California..

And I know that this cold is probably NOTHING like what people back east are experiencing.. but darn it.. it's cold to me..

I've got two jackets on and a thermal long-sleeved top..

It's just not enough.

I hope you all have found ways to stay warm..

No comments: