Monday, February 02, 2009

Zoom.. there it goes again..

Ok.. who else thought February creeped up on us outta nowhere?

You can't see it, but I'm raising my hand...

We are going to find ourselves wondering where 2009 went again. Time is moving so fast.. after I kept complaining about how slow it was going at the beginning of the year..

That was because I was missing my boyfriend a lot.. of course time is going to go slow when you want it to pick up the pace..

Now that life is back to normal.. time is racing at lightning speed again..

I look back at January and see nothing.. remember nothing.. except the Vegas trip.. and the reunion date.. which only occured about two weeks ago.. other than that.. I spent a good part of January moping around missing the boyfriend..

Waiting for his texts..

Waiting for his emails..

Trying to make the most of our time apart by trying to do stuff.. but not really having the energy to do much..

Did I waste my January??

I want to think I didn't..

I'm going to make sure I don't waste my February. It's going to be busy anyway..

I find myself in Phoenix, Arizona on the last week of February. It'll be for work, and it's a trip all by myself..

How's that for makin' memories?!?!

No comments: