Friday, March 17, 2006

Friday.. early.. early.. early.. morning..

It's Friday.. normally.. I'd be ecstatic.. but it's almost 2am.. and I'm sitting here.. sleepless..

Sleepless in Fontana.. ya.. right.. whatever..

I'm typing with ny eyes closed hoping to do some multitasking.. sleeping and blogging.. cuz my mind is fully awake.. but my body is physically asleep.. not really.. but it woudllike to be..

Sometimes I feel like I literally don't know what to do with the situation I'm in.. but then I think of the big picture.. of how much I do loe him and how much I do believe that things can work out.. and how much I am willing to see things work out.. and it's like.. ok.. but when you look at now.. and the current.. it really does tend to seem like a hopeless cause..

I mean.. everyone else sees it..

And I'm sure we see it to.. but we just don't believe it..

And maybe that's what matters the most..

It's late.. er.. early.. i can't tell.. but I need to sleep..

No comments: