Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Whoa...

So.. I took leaving work harder than I thought. I thought I could easily walk away.. but I spent almost two and a half years there... and I feel like I just went through a wierd break up..

You know.. those kinds where you know.. he isn't going to call you anymore.. and that you won't be seeing each other all the time anymore.. the ones that you know will disappear from you forever..

Sad..

I should be headed off somewhere better.. that's what he's telling me.. that i'm going off to a place where i have many opportunities to grow and learn.. and I will take advantage of that.. I will.. i'm so glad that i didn't have to go through the struggle of find a new job.. for that.. i'm forever greatful..

So begins the next chapter of my life..

Dun.. dun.. dun..

No comments: