Sunday, March 26, 2006

Hey.. what a way to spend a day...

Sunday...

I have another criticizing question about my beloved friends nuptuals... and all the pre-nuptual shin-digging we are about to all partake in..

Why.. oh why.. does she insist on having everything done on a Sunday?!

You know.. I'm the only religious one of the bridesmaids.. and sunday means something to me... but.. alas.. i'm outnumbered by the non-practicing religious people.. so sunday is just another day for them for parties...

At least its' not going to screw up my scheduling.. i hope..

I have church.. so i will go to church before i go to their shin-diggage..

Anyway.. that's pretty much the only thing I have goin' today.. maybe I'll go home and finally get my taxes done.. and that other half of laundry that's sitting in the garage..

There are things that need to be done.. and by golly.. i'll do them!

No comments: